Health Advocate and Peer counsellor , Vipan Sachdeva asked Dan what his understanding of the term was and if in his opinion it had some similarity to “Spiritual Bankruptcy” Mr. Vatsyayan clarified that “Spiritual Bankruptcy” is a term frequently used in “Narcotics Anonymous”. Lauren provided context to the term “Spiritual Emergency”. She had used the term during training to explain her emotional crisis that led to her being diagnosed with “schizophrenia” and further hospitalization.
- Dr Daniel Fisher
- Passion for helping others
- Comfort with working with groups
- Exposed to eCPR and passionate about it.
- People who are transparent and comfortable with their feelings.
- If they’re professional, they shouldn’t hold tightly to the boundaries of their profession. They are a human being first.